Copyright Creative Skillset 2001-2012
© Copyright 2001-2012 by Creative Skillset, the Creative Industries' Sector Skills Council. All rights reserved worldwide.
- This copyright applies to the entire website www.creativeskillset.org, its subsidiary sites and any associated Creative Skillset web properties, which shall hereafter collectively be known as "this Site".
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright or similar rights in all material, including graphical images, presented on this Site is owned by Creative Skillset, the Creative Industries' Sector Skills Council.
- No part of these materials may be reproduced in any manner without the express written permission of the copyright owners. Users may access content on this site solely for their own personal use and shall not be entitled to commercialise any such material in any way.
- Any copies of the pages of this Site which you save to disk or to any other storage system or medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- You may not (whether directly or indirectly including through the use of any program) create a database in an electronic or other form by downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this Site without our prior written consent save as expressly authorised by an agreement in writing between us.
- Unless with our prior permission no part of this Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
Creative Skillset does not endorse any of the products or services of third party organisations contained within this Site unless expressly stated, nor does it guarantee the quality of links to the external sites listed.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.