About This Site
This website was launched on 10 February 2005. The services we now offer include:
- impartial careers information for aspiring new entrants and established industry professionals;
- bursaries to help individuals attend industry-approved courses, and grants for organisations to run them;
- details of almost 5000 media courses, searchable online, and information on course quality;
- funding and support available to help companies train their staff and find new talent;
- definitive job descriptions for hundreds of creative jobs and the skills and qualifications required to do them;
- authoritative statistics and labour market intelligence about the UK Creative industries, the skills issues facing those industries, and the strategies we have developed to address them;
- outlines of the work we are doing in every nation and region of the UK to raise skill levels in the workforce.
Creative Skillset is fully supportive of the need for accessible websites. Pages on this site comply with most priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Initiative. Where possible attempts have also been made to comply with priority 3 guidelines.
We are constantly striving to improve the services we offer and would welcome your feedback. If you have any comments about the site, or wish to report a fault, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your visit.